The first big update for castle constructor which has a number of bug fixes, new features, and improvements has just been released. The changes are listed below.
Additionally there is now also a windows and Linux version of the game available. I am not able to test the Linux version so if you try it please let me know if there are any problems.
- Arrows will now stick in the ground and in enemies.
- A new faster enemy has been added.
- 5 more waves have been added which contain several of the new fast enemy.
- When viewing the range of a archer tower there is now a darker section that shows the default range of the tower so you can more easily see how much range is gained by building the section higher up.
- The water material now looks better.
- Improved how towers check if they can see an enemy so they are looking from a better position and thus are more likely to see enemies when they get close to your defenses.
- Added fog around the map so it is no longer floating in a void.
- Improved the look of the arrows.
- Game now ensures that the first hand will contain at least one stone wall card and one archer card.
- Player can not return to the menu and try again when they have won or lost a game.
- Fixed cards showing in front of the win/loss screens
- The flag should no longer block arrows
- Fixed archer and turret sections still firing when in an invalid position.
Get Castle Constructor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.